Thursday 12 March 2020

A Surprise and a Book Shelf



The surprise was my younger daughter, who lives on the other side of the continent, suddenly appearing in my front hall! Her husband was supposed to come here for a course having to do with his job, but a few minutes ago, because of Covid virus, the instructor was cancelled, which means he likely won't be able to fly out this weekend as planned. However, she came out early and is planning to be here for 3 weeks; we'll have to see what happens with the flying bans in Canada due to that flu.

I did put the bookshelf together; it just needs the narrow little bars across the back of the shelves that prevent the contents from falling off. Things will be a little slower now that I have my kid here, time to have some fun with her, virus permitting! Another book shelf awaits the instructions being found - I think they are in an old magazine, but I need them as the shelves are slanted.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely surprise! Hope you two have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay well! And enjoy each other's company! The minis can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shelf and wonderful surprise! Hope you enjoy a nice visit that isn't too impacted by all the flu craziness!

    ReplyDelete