Follow by Email

Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Tudor Apothecary Workshop Progress Report 2



The timbering and plastering did get done, but the batteries in my camera were dead, and there wasn't a replacement battery in the house. So I used my daughter's camera, but it doesn't work the same way as mine, it wanted to upload 80 pictures and videos, so I got the heck out of there. Today, she was able to retrieve the picture for me.

As the timber on the roof edge is thin, I decided it could just be edged with two pieces of thin wood rather than a single wider piece of wood. That's as far as it has gone, tonight I'll do the colour wash and then on Friday (I work on Thursdays, and get home too tired to do anything else!), I'll do the aging. Then, it's back to the roof, with the installation of the slates.

No comments:

Post a Comment