Wednesday 18 September 2019

Anthurium



This anthurium has been living on my dining room table since Valentine's Day; the tag on the plant says it is "the world's longest blooming plant". And since February I've been thinking it might be fun to do this one in miniature. It's in a glass vase lined with spaghnum moss, but I used a similar shape of vase from my stash:



Hey, I'm happy with it!  If it doesn't sell it can go into my flower shop's summertime window display.
Hopefully, you are not getting tired of miniature plants.

6 comments:

  1. thanks, it was fun and I have a photo of an arrangement I received, which I hope one day to interpret in miniature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te ha quedado preciosa!!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never have enough miniature plants but Anthiriums in the house, they do seem to last longer than plastic flowers! Fortunately, here in South Africa the climate is temperate and one can move them outdoors when they've been in the house for a few months.

    ReplyDelete