Friday 24 July 2020

More Plants, Kind of Boring?



We didn't have our usual Wednesday afternoon virtual meeting, but I worked on potting up some plants both then and today; this is the newest batch.

The coloured ones are begonia varieties, while the three green ones are maranta varieties; I'm used to the smaller prayer plants, but must admit that the the tall ones is quite new to me. There are only half a dozen or so plants left to go, except for one other pink begonia, the rest are marantas. And along with one more tall maranta, there are two pretty large ones and two huge ones.

These printies are probably the nicest ones I've ever seen. As mentioned, they are from 1 zu 12, the German magazine. This week I was gifted another copy of that, and there are half a dozen things in it that I'm just itching to put together!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfully realistic printies! They are all so well done and will make a great vignette when all put in place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came out looking so wonderfully realistic! Great work!

    ReplyDelete