Monday 21 January 2019

I Really Have Been Working

The last few days have involved some appointments, some bad weather, and a lot of knitting, which has cut into my mini time somewhat. I did work on the group project on Wednesday, and there was even discussion of another group project, once the current one is done. I can't wait!



Before Christmas, I began working on some Christmas florals; this is one of them, and I am quite pleased with it. It still wants a couple of candy canes, but I have to find striped paperclips somewhere as I do not intend to make mini canes out of polymer clay.



This is a pair of table decorations, in silver and gold, very simple but quite nice. Putting micro glitter onto beads to create Christmas decorations is a bit of a pain, though. I think I will have to use some multi-sealer on the next batch, as every time I touched them, I lost glitter.



And then there are the works in progress, see above comment re glitter on miniature Christmas decorations. They will be done, before the next miniature show, I promise.



Assorted florals and yet more Christmas decoration pieces, including some of the worst of the glitter balls. I think they will need to be re-done. The amaryllis flowers are ready to be bound together and planted on their bulb; sadly, my real amaryllis didn't do anything again this year, I will give it one more chance and if it doesn't bloom, it goes into the garden, either to bloom or to become compost!

I have to re-write part of a knitting pattern now.


4 comments:

  1. It's nice to have projects waiting for stolen moments, and you are making the most of yours! Glitter must be a CSI collectors favorite substance, because there is no hiding it's evidence! They are so pretty, nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what lovely Christmas adornments!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that your Christmas table centres are lovely!

    ReplyDelete