Friday 18 August 2023

On-Line Shopping is the Pits!

 Well, the long-awaited heart punch for the garden corner vignette arrived yesterday, but I need an 1/8" (4 mm) punch, and what arrived was a 5/8" (16 mm) punch. We are now having to arrange the return of that one, and the acquisition of the proper one, but I think we're dealing with another country, and another language, which means it may be weeks and many more dollars before the small punch arrives, if ever....

Another long wait, therefore, before I can get back to that project. Perhaps I should dig out another unfinished one, and see if I have enough of whatever on hand to complete that instead. However, I will stay hopeful that I will, one day, finish all my unfinished projects!

It's almost enough to make me give up my hobbies; however, I'd probably lose my mind in that case....

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about the punch snafu! I hope the right one will show up soon because I know in hindsight it will have been worth the wait. In the meantime - YES! By all means work on something else. Creativity must be let loose in some way or our souls will shrivel and wilt! Have fun and share!

    ReplyDelete