Thursday 24 August 2023

Going Ahead....



 

I've begun putting the leaves on the wild rose bush in my garden vignette, starting with the baby leaves on the tips of the branches. Yesterday, we got together for a mini meeting, and that's where this process was started. It's going to take a lot of leaves, and a lot of time, to get it looking full and bushy! 

The punch company is sending me a replacement, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be too many weeks to get here, as I think I may have to place some of the flowers, buds, rose hips etc. before all the leaves go on.

An exercise in patience, for sure, and I'm doing my best....

3 comments:

  1. its a lovely project - looking forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be amazing, Marijke! I am excited to see the progress and I hope the right punch arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking the photo with the sun shining through the fence slats makes it look pretty real, doesn't it? A slow process, leafing, but enjoyable.

      Delete