Thursday 17 September 2020

It May Be a While

 Because Christmas is fast approaching, witness the birds leaving here, the trees already turning colour, and the cool nights and mornings, I decided to get a bit of a head start on Christmas gifts. That means I may not be posting on the blog as often, but I hope you will check in once in a while. Due to the pandemic, mails are slow right now, and I think I should send any gifts off before the middle of November.

I am back at my volunteer job one day a week, for four hours only right now, and the knitting group has started up again; the huge donation of yarn that arrived on Monday means that the needles will have to click madly to use it all up. We are doing some knitting for charities and they need their supplies for the winter sooner rather than later.

The blinds are installed in the Loft Project, and I think I have what I need for the hardware on the windows. The next big job is pipes and wiring; decent weather is required for me to spray-paint out of doors, and with all the tropical storms/hurricanes, there has been a lot of wind up my way lately. We are also dealing, this far away from the west coast, with smoke from forest fires! 

Stay well, please; consider Hallowe'en patterned masks, and holiday season ones, as it looks we will have to wear them for some time to come. And we may as well have some fun while wearing them....



2 comments:

  1. almost no one is wearing a mask here in ohio, some of the stores are asking that you do but they dont make a big deal of it if you dont. load up on zink and tonic water ( I have some leg cramp pills that have quinine in them that I take just to be on the safe side.

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas presents! You're reminding me of my list of To-Do's.

    ReplyDelete