Thursday 29 June 2023

Got Some Things Done Wednesday

 We had a mini get-together Wednesday, and I did manage to get some things done.    


And now I have to start tidying away all my paint bottles, flower-making supplies, find a jar to put the purple flower stuff in, finish the hydrangeas, finish the lavender, make space on my worktable, etc., etc.
I'd better get to work! 

The heart punch I need makes a 1/8" (4 mm) flower petal, and I have found one on-line; now I just have to figure out how best to acquire it, in order to make the actual roses, and then the little garden corner can continue on....

2 comments:

  1. 1/8" heart punch? Wow! So tiny! Good luck with the acquisition! Can't wait to see the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got quite a production line for little flowers going on there. wow! Good luck with the hydrangea's and the lavender.

    Huibrecht

    ReplyDelete