Monday 14 October 2019

Beautiful Interpretation of CMHH '19Project



In the previous post,I mentioned that two of our campers were interpreting a very old Spanish restaurant kitchen, and I posted one in progress photo. This photo is Kelly's interpretation, which is nearly complete. I just love this one, and so does everyone who saw it on the CanadaMinis website.

I am working on rebuilding my kitchen into an old-fashioned neighbourhood candy store, but as we had (most enjoyable) company over the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday this weekend, I have not worked on it, except to glue on some hinges.

This one should inspire me to finish....

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such an adorable little kitchen scene! Great job Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kitchen has the WoW factor! The inset stove with the Spanish tiles on the walls, looks Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete