Sunday 21 April 2019

Working Away....

I've caught a flu, and am coughing and sneezing all over the place. If you would like to see the Remembrance Day Project, photos are now up on the Charminis site (side bar for link).

In the meantime, I am working away on stock for the Moncton Miniature Show; there is all kinds of cooking going on - well, the polymer clay kind. There are also still florals in the production line, and I hope to have some photos soon.

At least I can still work on minis....

On the local front, the Saint John River is, once again, in serious flood. In the course of a few days, the levels have gone up many meters, and a lot of low-lying areas are under water, including the road we take to get to the TransCanada Highway. We are detouring along the old TCH which runs along the river. Fortunately for us, we are at least 100 metres (more than 300 feet) above the river valley, so we are safe. This happens every spring....

4 comments:

  1. We keep getting all sorts of storm alerts down here too. Usually in the middle of the night my phone will start going off. At that point I'm usually like 'I don't care. Let the lightning strike as long as I can sleep'. Maybe not the healthiest attitude but at two in the morning...it's the best I can manage.

    I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. That flu knocked me over....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My poor husband is still dealing with that rotten cold - I got off a little more lightly! All I'm doing these days is clearing my throat a lot.

    ReplyDelete