Tuesday 12 March 2019

Flu Season and Other Stuff

We have now had to cancel something like 4 meetings, either due to illness or winter storms. I am still working, just missing my mini Wednesdays!

In place of miniatures, I am working on some of my other hobbies. We will get back to miniatures, especially the Remembrance Day Project, I promise! During the inevitable intervals, I am finishing projects in some of my other hobbies.

In the meantime, we have been enjoying daily visits from a wild turkey hen. We just hope she doesn't become a problem, like the ruffed grouse last year, who decided he owned our garden and we weren't allowed in. That bird was quite vicious, and smaller than a chicken. Have you even really looked at the size of the feet of a wild turkey? Or its beak? Or thought about how much those things weigh?
We still have mountains of snow that have to melt before we can go back to working our garden....

No comments:

Post a Comment