Tuesday 30 August 2016

I'm Working Away

Two fellow campers reminded me that it is just 22 days until Camp MiniHaHa. Every year I intend to start my gift exchange items and tidbits early, and every year it gets put off closer, and closer, and closer to the camp date....

Well, the last couple of days I have completed 2 of 5 exchange gifts, and have finally come up with what I hope is a viable idea for the tidbits. I just have to spend a little more time on the computer to see if I can gather all the required components.

I hope to devote 3 more days to the exchange gifts - oh wait, I volunteer all day Thursday - oh dear, that means they will likely not be done completely until Friday or Saturday...

See what I mean?

2 comments:

  1. Deadlines are both a blessing and a curse! I realize that the pressure is on but I know you can do it!!! :D

    elizabeth
    p.s. Thanks for the tips about the Crayola marker and also for your daughters suggestion of using the alcohol. I am going to have to give both methods a try! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Marijke - I only have half my tidbits done and haven't yet decided what to make for Gifties. Plus have room boxes to cut out! Time keeps marching on without me!! - Marilyn D., Oromocto, NB

    ReplyDelete