Both my carpenter-in-chief and I have been dealing with a nasty, coughing flu. My c-in-c had it for more than two weeks, while I managed to get better again in less time. For a while I could have doubled for Rudolph, my poor nose was that red. Wednesday was the first day I went outside for more than a week.
The roof has finally been cut to accommodate the chimney. I hope to have time to work on it this Sunday, and to post a photo. Assembling the roof section is a painstaking job, and neither of us are 100% as yet, so only a little gets done at a time. Our brains aren't quite working properly, we can't seem to figure out which pieces have to be assembled first, and everything keeps collapsing as clamps aren't much good on slanted surfaces.
In the meantime, I've been tidying up some of my craft supplies. Apparently, I have a whole plastic bin full of pieces of leather, far too much for just minis, so I am hoping to try miniature cobbling, but at 1/4 human scale rather than 1/12 scale.