Saturday 11 December 2021

Wow! That's Tiny....


Offerings for today; a Christmas tomten and an Erzgebirchte bow ornament. The tomten was cut and sanded from a bit of left-over jumbo craft stick, while the bow ornament was made of scraps, beads, fancy toothpick tops, beads, manila file folder and white floral wire for the candles.

This one has been an experiment, and I would like to try a couple more. It's just that they are so very tiny!The angel has paper wings and a jewelry finding halo. The shepherd has a paper headdress, and a floral wire shepherd's crook. 


Up close it looks rather odd; however, from a bit of distance the shepherd's crook really does not appear all that large....And the photo is still out of focus, my camera batteries are dying. It is less than 3/4" or under 2 cm tall! On the shelf in the market stall it might look more convincing, I hope.


 

5 comments:

  1. Se ven tan diminutos y bonitos!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anna and gracias, Pilar! I hope the next two will be a little easier, now that I have tried it once....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so tiny! That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize how tiny until I saw the size of the shepherd's crook on the photo! I'm going to (try) to do at least a couple more.

    ReplyDelete