Wednesday 26 May 2021

Bits and Pieces....

 ...on their way to becoming something.



We have had to cancel three mini meetings in a row, which means I haven't actually made anything in that time. I have completed several pieces of sewing that had been sitting for months, and sent them on their way, and have begun some knitting to tide me over a two-day meeting I was supposed to attend. Covid is quite bad here right now, so I begged off those meetings. However, I did do some of that knitting.

So be patient, my mini friends, I hope to be back in the mini groove in a couple of days!

2 comments:

  1. You just stay healthy and get back to us when everyone can finally get together! Hope you find more time for creative pursuits in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself! We'll be here when you have something you feel like showing off!

    ReplyDelete