Thursday 31 December 2020

Happy New Year!

My sincere wish for all of us is that 2021 will be a better year all around. It has been a horrible year, and it needs to be over. 



The reeded slanted roof portion is in place; the next step is a small sink and a mop drain in the hallway of the klompenfabriek, to be followed by "stucco" on all the remaining walls and "clay" on the floor areas. When that is done, I can install windows and doors, and then this room box should look more like what it is supposed to be!

Thank you for reading the blog, I hope it inspires you or simply gives a few minutes of enjoyment at the joy of tiny worlds.

 

3 comments:

  1. Since this is already the 2nd day of 2021 I want to wish you a very good and safe New Year!

    I hope that this year will give you ample time to work on your mini-projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I will continue to see how Huis ter Swinnendael progresses in 2021 too. However, I do have an advantage as I am retired....

      Delete