Wednesday 10 April 2019

Seedlings on a Shoestring Part 1



As mentioned, I need some stock for an upcoming miniature show. The first installment of the theme, Seedlings on a Shoestring, are pansy faces in rusty tin cans. (The dark blob just beyond is the cat, who seems to feel she requires attention.) I hope to produce at least two more installments on this theme.

It snowed again overnight. I still can't go out and spray my printies, and until I can do that, I can't go forward. Due to the snow and other things, we have again had to postpone our Remembrance Day Project get-together, but I do have a little more time to do my part of the outside aging for that. As well, I have to make a beret for my veteran.

Later on, when the various installments are done, a decision will be taken whether or not to add a tiny ladybug to each plant....

3 comments:

  1. I love those pansies, Marijke. I'm certainly looking forward to see what else you come up with for the Moncton show. My wallet may have recovered from the Montreal show by that time! *smile* - Marilyn D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And perfect for the cans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done! Pansies are always a Favourite flower in miniature, and yours look very pretty inside the cans.

    ReplyDelete